Protect 5000 Façade Wall membrane
Protect 5000 Façade is a high performance, heavy duty and durable non-woven vapour permeable membrane specifically designed for use in "UV exposed" applications e.g with open joints.*
- Proven long term 5000 hours UV resistance, demonstrated by test.
- Complies with EN 13859-2
- Resists the passage of water, wind blown snow and dust into the structure.
- High tear strength, weather resistance and vapour permeability.
- UV and heat stabilised.
- Suitable for "uv exposed" or ventilated cladding applications.
- Vertical applications with a wide range of materials including timber, metal, clay and stone.
- Excellent nail tear resistance.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
*For further information please consult BSEN 13859-2
Protect 5000 Façade is CE marked.