Protect A1 T3 PLUS Underlay
Protect A1 T3 Plus is a high performance, heavy-duty type HR roofing underlay designed for all cold and warm pitched roofs, developed to overcome the disadvantages of traditional Type 1F and 5U felts and plastic sheet materials.
A new and improved fourth generation of the original A1T3 product, Protect A1 T3 Plus provides an increased product weight of 190gsm, offering a robust secondary line of defence to the roof, whilst offering customers added value for money.
- Completely air and water tight, achieving >2.0m hydrostatic head of water resistance.
- Regularly used for new build and re-roofing schemes.
- Good nail tear strength and tensile strength.
- Has unrestricted wind uplift resistance across the UK and Ireland - Zones 1-5 at 345mm batten gauge.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Absorbent undersurface prevents condensate drip-off.
- Easy to cut and handle, saving time on installation over traditional felts.
- Does not generate nuisance noise under wind loading.
Protect A1 T3 is CE marked.