Protect BarriAir Vapour Control Layer AND AIR BARRIER
Protect BarriAir with integrated lap and sealing tapes is a high performance and multi-purpose coated non-woven membrane which forms a highly effective air leakage barrier with vapour control qualities.
- Suitable for timber frame, pre-cast concrete and traditional brick and block construction
- Provides an airtight system when installed with sealed laps.
- Dramatically reduces heat loss through the building fabric.
- Improves the thermal performance of all insulants by reducing convection flows.
- Tough, durable with high tear resistance.
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle in 1.5 x 50m rolls (with integrated tape).
- Now also available in 3 metre wide rolls (without integrated tape) - making it ideal for factory fitting.
- Provides support to mineral wool and rock fibre when fixed to timber frame studs or rafters.
- Helps to avoid interstitial condensation risk within insulation in accordance with BS 5250.
- Integral sealing tapes on joints of 1.5m wide product.
Related Products: Protect VC Foil Ultra Insulating AVCL Protect TF200 Thermo Insulating Breather Membrane Protect Sealing Tapes
Protect BarriAir is CE marked.