Protect TF200® Breather Membrane
Protect TF200® is a high performance breather membrane designed for protection of external timber framed walls during the construction process and provides secondary protection after construction minimising the risk of interstitial condensation.
- High performance membrane with high wet strength, water resistance and vapour permeability.
- Used as a water protection membrane in timber frame construction.
- Available in a range of colours (anthracite, blue, red, green & yellow) and roll sizes with a non-reflective embossed surface.
- Resistant to UV and heat degredation.
- Easy to cut and handle
- 4 times more permeable than TRADA or STA recommend for wall membranes