Protect TF200 EXTREME Breather Membrane
Protect TF200 Extreme is a high performance, waterproof, breather membrane designed for use on walls constructed in timber frame, with Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) or Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels. Designed for buildings sited in severely exposed locations as specified in STA Advice Note 18, which are typically high altitude, open to high winds and on westerly coastal sites in England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland, where a Class W1 water penetration resistance is recommended.
- Achieves Class W1 water resistance to BS EN 1928
- Offering temporary first line of protection to external wall
- Available in anthracite colour in 3m x 100m roll size with non-reflective embossed surface
- Resistant to UV and heat
- Easy to cut and handle with good nail tear resistance
- Exceeds permeability requirements recommended by TRADA and NHBC to minimise risk of condensation
- Resists passage of water, wind blown snow and dust into building interior
Protect TF200 Extreme is both CE marked and BM TRADA Certified.
Related Products: Protect BarriAir AVCL