Aluflash Lead Free Lightweight Flashing
AluFlash is a flexible, environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material for buildings. It is aluminium based and available in two unique surface finishes depending on the application. The lead-free embossed finish is designed for applications requiring less complex shapes such as pitched roof valleys, secret gutters, soakers for slates and double lap tiles and box gutters.
The cross corrugated finish allows up to 25% extensibility and is designed for use where the flashing has to be moulded over and around complex shapes such as profiled roof tiles and corner junctions. It is available in 5m rolls in 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500 and 600mm widths
AluFlash is also available factory fitted to all Glidevale brick and blockwork abutment trays and horizontal cavity trays
- Lightweight, easy and safe to handle.
- Minimum 30 year design life.
- Lead Free & Non-toxic. No potential hazards for installer and no contamination of run-off water.
- Environmentally friendly. Suitable for rain water harvesting systems.
- 6% the weight of code 4 lead, providing health and safety benefits for installers.
- Easy to form over a range of roof profiles without the need for specialist skills or tools.
- Highly durable surface finish, which does not oxidise, stain or require patination oil.
- Independently certified.
To read more on the benefits of lead-free flashings, please click here
AluFlash is BM TRADA certified.